S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
The BLF LED Omni-Cob Bulb is an excellent energy-efficient replacement for 100-750W metal halides. 7,300~17,200 lumens, 5000K~5700K color temperature. Disconnect ballast. Suitable for enclosed luminaries. Designed for reliability and optimal performance, the BLF LED Omni-Cob Bulb features superior optics to increase visibility and security through even illumination with 360° of light. With its Integrated Heat Sink and Advanced Thermal Management System, the BLF Omni-Cob bulb reliably lasts up to 10 years at an on-time of 10 hours/day. The BLF LED Omni-Cob bulb significantly reduces energy use, maintenance costs, and environmental impact while providing the highest quality of light..
- Universal Burning Positions: Can Be Mounted Base Up, Base Down, Sideways, or at any Desired Angle.
- Instant On To Full Brightness
- Extremely Efficient: Reduces Energy Use and Operating Costs by up to 90%.
- Long Life: Up to 50,000 hours.
- Maintenance-Free Operation: Crisp, Clean Light Color with High CRI
- Solid State: High-Shock and Vibration-Resistant.
- No Ballast necessary: Internal Driver (self-ballasted).
- Easily installed into standard fixtures – simply
- 360° of Light
|Lamp lifespan||50,000 Hours|
|LED Quantity||400 Chips|
|Lumens Flux||7320 lm|
|Replacement Wattage||500W Incandescent / 150W CFL|